9.2.09

Family of nomads...

It has been one great journey, travelling into the unknown, conquering all fears and anxieties, depending completely and whole-heartedly on the one and only God who has created all things for us...at the end of it, we only have one word to describe this adventure... "Grateful"


Time flies...packing up ready for the next journey began more than three weeks ago



Whatever that we could pack first, were all stuffed into boxes provided by Crown, the rest, will wait for the movers to come...


The movers have arrived! Honestly, we are not the only productive people. Just two guys came to pack, carry and shift...


This is cool. All our clothes will arrive in Singapore nicely hung up..thanks to this clothing wardrobe. Neat isn't it.
Inside the box, there is a bar where all the clothes are neatly hung up, straight from the closet to the box.
Two thumbs up for whoever come up with this idea!


Everything packed and loaded onto the truck within three and a half hours...talk about efficiency


Empty closet, empty drawers...almost an empty house but...


the family still stays together...that's most important...and a good meal at TGIF. We now officially call ourselves...the nomad family!

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

What an amazing and unforgettable journey you and your family have had in the past year. I am sure each of you will carry home to Spore many memories of your time in USA. Take care and safe journey back to Spore.

petite fleur said...

Oh I didn't realise you would be going back to Singapore so soon. How are you feeling about the move back ?

BeLive said...

charming, yes, it has been one amazing journey. What I have done and seen in this one year are much more than what I have done and seen in the last 10 years. I am grateful for the experience...I don't think I will be able to experience so much in life without this journey.

petite fleur, I am not sure where I will go from here...maybe back in Singapore for a short while before moving on again...nothing has been confirmed yet but I am more ready now...
The feelings are mixed...I love what I have experienced but somehow, this is not the place to call home...I know I will miss the space, the air, the fresh food and most all the beautiful people who have crossed my path in this journey...will see where God leads us next ;)